Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Jobs. OGDCL Islamabad, a leading E&P Company in the
country invites applications for the position of General Manager (HSEQ). The incumbent will report to
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Jobs Details
- GENERAL MANAGER (HSEQ)
Qualification and Experience:
The minimum qualification must be a Bachelor’s of Engineering (04 years) or Master in Environmental Sciences / Environmental Management! Occupational Health & Safety, recognized by HEC.
16 years of relevant post-qualification experience in HSE regulatory compliance, HSE audits, training
and risk management domain of Oil & Gas, Chemical Process Industry, Petroleum Refining and
Petrochemical sectors with at least 6 years in senior leadership positions. Candidate having
professional certifications in ASp, CSp, NEBOSH Diploma, HAZMAT, HAZCOM, OSH-MS, and Process
Safety Management will be given preference.
This is a senior leadership position, the incumbent will be responsible for leading, and managing the
HSE function throughout the organization, developing strategic and tactical plans for creating a
positive HSEQ culture. His areas of responsibility will encompass all functions including seismic,
exploration & development, projects, production, and processing plants. He will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, communication, and coordination of all environmental,
occupational health, safety, and quality programs for the organization. He will develop the requisite
organizational structure, systems, and tools to ensure safe working conditions and practices,
including the following:
- Implementation of Process Safety Risk Assessment & Management systems.
- Improvements in current Contractors Safety Management policy & system.
- Development of Project Safety Management policy & plans.
- Benchmarking against Best Industry practices related to HSEQ.
- Overseeing the adherence to company HSEQ policies by the organization.
- Coordination with all operational sites spread throughout the country.
- Environmental Performance Monitoring to ensure compliance against NEQS and reporting
- to environmental monitoring agencies & senior management.
- Advising management on matters related to occupational health, environment, safety and
- Implementation of risk and crisis management framework.
- Develop a risk-based approach to all processes, operations, and work areas.
How to Apply:
- The term of employment will be three (03) years. Open term contract may be offered upon successful completion of the initial period.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill the advertised position.
- The last date for submission of applications is June 15, 2022.