Latest Banking Sector Career Opportunities, One of the largest and most prestigious commercial banks having a vast nationwide network of branches is looking for a dynamic and challenge-oriented professional with a proven record of accomplishments in the area of International, Financial Institutions & Remittances for the position based in Karachi.
Latest Banking Sector Career Opportunities Details
Relationship Manager – Remittances & NRP (OG-II / OG-I)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University / Institute.
- Master’s degree would be preferred. Experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly rebate claim MIS to the State Responsibilities Bank of Pakistan.
- To liaise with remittance tie-ups regarding their queries related to rebate and commission.
- To build long-term, multi-level relationships with International Financial Institutions for inward home remittances.
- To monitor funding and other operational issues of stakeholders on daily basis and ensure smooth and seamless flow of payments.
- To achieve targets in terms of business volume, revenues, and the addition of new tie-ups.
- To ensure AML/ KYC, CTF, and due diligence of the remittance partners.
- To coordinate with Operations, Compliance, and relevant support groups in respect of Home Remittance related matters.
- To ensure compliance of banking laws, regulations, Bank’s policies, and procedures, maintenance of tie-up files and records.
- To perform any other assignment assigned by the supervisor(s).
Minimum 03 years of banking and/or relevant experience.
Assessment Test & Interview:
Only shortlisted candidates strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for test and/or panel interview(s).
The employment will be on a contractual basis for three years which may be renewed at the discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered compensation packages and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy/rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may visit the website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply online within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement as per the given instructions. Applications received after the due date will not be considered in any case. No TA / DA will be admissible for test/interview. (We are an equal opportunity employer) Women, Minorities, and Differently-abled Persons are encouraged to apply