Latest 40+ Vacancies in PTCL 2022. PTCL invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following position, Direct Sales Officer, Area Retail Manager, AM, Manager, Area Retail Manager, and Team Lead.
Latest 40+ Vacancies in PTCL 2022 Details
- Direct Sales Officer
- Manager (Process Design & Operational)
- Area Retail Manager (Regional Sales)
- AM (Regional Procurement-Tech)
- Manager (Regional Procurement-Tech)
- Area Retail Manager ( Regional Sales)
- Team Lead (Regional Procurement)
Direct Sales Officer
The resources will work as Direct Sales officers and they will be provided with Ufone’s BVS device (machine to perform SIM sales). They will work in the market and sell Ufone’s mobile SIM connection. These SIMs will be issued to resources against the credit balance of 20,000. Once the resource performs the sale of SIM, the cost of SIM will be returned back to the resource’s credit balance.
Direct Sales, Sales, Sales Trading,
Manager (Process Design & Operational)
- Designing and development of E2E business processes as per ITIL/eTOM/BPM frameworks for PTCLs value chain using BPMN methodology.
- Conduct end-to-end process analysis to document, institutionalize and improve business processes.
- Leading and facilitating BPR projects across the company through detailed interactions with cross-functional teams.
- Development and submission of Monthly Measurements of applicable product categories as per TL 9000 scope.
- Use DMAIC methodology and other quantitative/statistical process modeling techniques & tools to improve quality, and customer experience, and reduce Cost/Cycle time.
- Analyze process quality metrics to identify and prioritize process improvement projects.
- Assist the Operational Excellence in the overall development and implementation of the operational metrics program framework.
- Provide support towards continuous improvement programs like Six Sigma across various functions.
- Design and support training for the organization on lean six sigma methodology.
- Managing and driving assigned organizational/departmental projects as per defined timelines.
Qualification and Experience:
Professional degree in Telecom Engineering/Business Administration/Project Management. Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant domain is required. Candidates with certifications in BPM, QMS, TL 9000, PMP, and Six Sigma (black belt) will be preferred.
- Awareness of process improvement challenges within the Telecom industry.
- Should have strong analytical capabilities (leveraging technology to analyze various data sets, quantitative and qualitative data, and synthesizing key takeaways from data)
- A clear understanding of Business Change Management / Transformation Management Practices.
Area Retail Manager (Regional Sales)
- Support in the development of the annual regional procurement plan and ensure its implementation in assigned regions as per approved processes.
- Carry out market intelligence to identify trends relating to technology, products, pricing, vendors, and other developments.
- Support in cost benchmarking and delivering regional procurement cost savings and optimization targets/ KPIs.
- Develop negotiation and award strategies in consultation with RPC.
- Vendor performance management and taking appropriate action as per the Joint Procurement Manual.
- Researching vendor’s capabilities and finalizing the list of potential bidders in consultation with RPC prior to submission of tender documents to Head of Regional Procurement, for approval.
- Identification of vendor and contract-related risks and development of mitigation strategies.
- As RPC lead, participate in tender preparation, evaluation, and negotiation process.
- Conduct analysis for the optimization and streamlining of specified processes to support the enhancement of functional performance and efficiency.
- Support in the development of procurement documents and reporting templates, including contract templates, supplier performance reports, purchase requisitions reports, open POs reports, Procurement cycle reports, etc.
- Addressing vendor’s claims related to procurement or bid process.
- Build relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience:
Professional Degree in Business Administration (Finance/Supply Chain) from a reputable HEC recognized institute. And 6-8 years of experience in a related role.
- Availability and replenishment of Ufone offering products like cards, load, MFS, sims, etc.
- Development (direct/indirect) of existing areas/ markets and exploration of new potential markets.
- Ensuring data accuracy of the retail universe in RMS or any other available system as per practice.
- Doing Visibility audit of merchandising.
- Franchise Management includes team development, regular follow-ups, target achievement, and policy adherence by the retail market.
Business Development, B2B Sales, Sales Forecasting.
Manager (Regional Procurement-Tech)
- Preparation and complication of RFP/RFQ Packs.
- Issuance of Tenders to potential bidders as per approved guidelines.
- As a single contact, coordinate all procurement activities on behalf of RPC with participating Bidders during the bidding process.
- Arrangement and communication of pre-RFP/Bid meetings and Bid opening.
- Receipt of proposals/quotations from participating bidders.
- Price benchmarking and commercial evaluation of bids in consultation with other RPC members.
- As RPC members participate in the Tender preparation, evaluation, and negotiation process.
- Prepare and submit a case for approval of award as per approved guidelines.
- Contract finalization, arranging to vet (if required), and signing as per approved guidelines.
- Creation, approval, and signing of POs as per DoP and its issuance to approved vendor(s).
- Communication of termination of Contract/cancellation of PO as per approved guidelines.
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders for timely submission of GRN/SAN and payments to vendors
- Draft the MoM once the negotiations are completed & send it to PCC for vetting.
Qualification and Experience:
Professional Degree in Business Administration (Finance/Supply Chain) from a reputable HEC recognized institute. And 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may apply as per the prescribed procedure at www.ptcl.rozee.pk/jobs.php