Multiple Job Opportunities National Skills University Islamabad, The National Skills University (NSU) Islamabad is the first federal public sector University dedicated to training Pakistan’s youth in 21st-century skills and knowledge. Its vision is to be a premier institution for skill-based technical education, focusing on excellence and economic empowerment of the youth. The institution’s mission is to offer innovative and demand-based skilling and reskilling programs, certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
The University has already launched its BS Technology programs in Fall 2021 and inducted most of the teaching and administrative staff. It intends to hire highly motivated team members devoted to playing their due role to accomplish goals. The NSU is committed to producing a workforce to take on the challenges and tasks of a technology-driven world, focusing on human-centric disciplines while keeping the professional and ethical standards in practice worldwide.
The initial appointment at the NSU will be under the project “Up-gradation of National Institute of Science & Technical Education (NISTE) Islamabad into Skill University (Part-1)” for one year. The incumbents will be evaluated bi-annually, and those with satisfactory performance may be allowed to continue. These positions are likely to become permanent through the approval of university statutory bodies. Then the incumbents will have an opportunity to get regularized based on their performance and accomplishments assessed by the NSU Selection Board.
Job Opportunities National Skills University Islamabad Details
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Project Director
- Project Coordinator
- Office Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- The Higher Education Commission criteria prescribed for respective disciplines will be followed.
- Master’s degree (16 years education) preferably in Management Sciences at least 2nd Division from a recognized University with 17 years relevant administrative experience in Grade-17 or above in a University/Education Department, in the Public/ Corporate/Private Sectors.
- M.Com/MBA (Finance) in First Division (CGPA 2.5 and above) from an Institute of Higher Learning recognized by HEC with Eighteen years’ relevant experience in BPS-17 or equivalent and above in accounts/finance in the Institute of Higher Learnings or other professional National or International Organization.
- Associate/Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants/Institute of Cost & Management Accountants with Sixteen years relevant experience in accounts/finance in the Institute of Higher Learning or other professional National or International Organization.
- Master’s degree, 16 years qualification (Preferably in Civil Engineering) or equivalent (at least 2nd division) from HEC recognized university with ten years Infrastructure Project Management experience in public/private sector organization of good repute.
- Graduate (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized University/Institute with 3 years working experience as UDC in any government/Semi-Government/autonomous organization/ Private Sector Organization of good repute. Must have in-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Graduate 2nd division/ C grade with good working knowledge in MS-Office, Adobe, Photoshop, Page Maker and Coral draw.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Matric with 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- 1 years’ experience as sanitary worker.
Foreign qualified candidates must attach equivalence certificates from Higher Education Commission (HEC). The quota for minorities and disabled will be followed where applicable. All educational degrees/certificates/diplomas should be accredited by relevant accredited institutes and other relevant bodies. All engineering degrees should be accredited by NTC/PEC in the relevant disciplines and other relevant bodies.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to submit five complete sets of applications on prescribed form (can be downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk) for the positions of Professors/Associate Professors, three sets for the positions of Assistant Professors, and two sets for remaining positions bearing attested copies of CNIC, degrees, certificates and one photograph for each set.
- The candidates applying for teaching positions should also submit a softcopy of their dossiers in PDF form through email at email@example.com along with their filled and signed applications.
- The processing fee on the challan form downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk can be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited, and a university copy must be attached with the application as per the following.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee.
- In-service candidates of public sector organizations should apply through proper channels and submit NOC along with the application. No application will be entertained without NOC.
- All applicants should attach service certificate(s) issued by their present and former employers by the due date otherwise, their applications will not be entertained.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- Applications must reach the undersigned within 20 days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Five years of general relaxation is allowed in the upper age limit. xi. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
The University reserves the rights:
- Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
- To shortlist the candidates based on academic qualification/test as may be determined by the university. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- To increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
National Skills University Islamabad,
Faiz Ahmed Faiz Road H-8/1,