Job Opportunities Chief Executive Officer, Sindh Infrastructure Development Company Limited (SIDCL), an entity of Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Government of Pakistan intends to hire a suitable candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer. SIDCL is a public sector company established under the Companies Act, 2017. It is based in Karachi to carry out the Business of Infrastructure Development, Expansion and Improvement in line with Government Policy for Planning, Designing, Implementing, Constructing and Executing Infrastructure Development Projects in Karachi and Adjoining Areas. Its mission is to manage the overall implementation of the Federal Government’s initiatives and projects in the province of Sindh.
Syngenta Pakistan Limited DAE Jobs Details
We are seeking an individual with a demonstrated track record of leadership and delivering on commitments with responsibilities for planning, organizing, directing, executing, monitoring, and staffing of SIDCL under the direction and oversight of the Board of Directors (BOD). Specifically, the ideal candidate should possess:
- Demonstrated experience in providing vision, leading and managing multiple teams of top professionals, and delivering concrete and measurable results in a demanding corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating and applying emerging technologies to transform businesses and deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
- Strong and proven past experience in large-scale project management and supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral, and listening) along with being a team builder.
At least a Master’s degree or equivalent (16 years of post-matriculation certified education) in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering from an HEC Recognised University. Foreign credentials will be given additional weightage. Candidates having successfully served Public Sector Entities/Corporations as CEO/MD will be preferred. Strong knowledge of government laws, rules, policies related to project management, public procurement, and public financial management is mandatory.
Market-based pay packages and facilities will be offered to selected candidates commensurate with their experience.
14 years of professional experience in the relevant field, with at least 10 years at a senior management level.
How to Apply:
- Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview purposes.
- Civil servants meeting the aforesaid criteria may also apply, subject to pre-requisite NOCs upon selection from parent Ministry and/or Establishment Division.
- SIDCL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate, subject to the fitness for the job, specific experience, and Government of Pakistan regulations.
- The appointment will be made purely on a contract basis extendable annually upon satisfactory performance on evaluation by Performance Evaluation Committee of BOD and approval of BOD.
- The candidate shall adhere to Rule 2A i.e. ‘fit and proper criteria’, Rule 5(2) under PSE Corporate Governance Rules, 2013, Schedule l of PSC (Appointment of CEO) Guidelines under Companies Act, 2017.
- The applicant shall be required to complete and sign an application form as per Annex-A of the “Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015, can be downloaded from the SIDCL website.
- A full Curriculum Vitae and attested/certified copies of all the degrees, certificates, and testimonials (maximum 5) should also be included. True copies of all submissions will be required from those who are short-listed at the time of interviewing.
SINDH INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD
6th Floor, Extension Block,
Bahria Complex IV, Gizri, Karachi company.