Career Opportunities Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Applications on the prescribed form are invited from Qualified/Eligible Candidates of Sindh Domicile for the following position, at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University.
Shaheed Benazirabad for the PSDP-approved Project Titled “Extension of Facilities at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad”, on a purely Contract/Project basis for the period of one (01) year in the first instance, extendable for two (02) years, subject to satisfactory performance from all interested persons, fulfilling the following criteria of the job specification.
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website, www.sbbusba.edu.pk/career, or can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad.
Career Opportunities Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Details
At least 05 years of working experience in University Institute Government/ Semi-Government Autonomous Bodies (Maintenance of Cash Book and Checking of MBS & Bills of Payment).
At least 2nd class Master’s Degree in MBA (Finance) and M.Com Commerce/ Economics/ from an HEC-recognized University/Institution
Job Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for the said position is 45 years.
How to Apply:
- The application should be submitted along with attested Academic and other Documents, including Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- as processing fee in favor of the Director of Finance, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad, and should reach the undersigned on or before 23/05/2022.
- Age can be relaxed, based on expertise and experience.
- The candidates, working in Government Semi-Government Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous Bodies should apply through a proper channel with Departmental Permission (NOC) and no application shall be entertained, without submission of such NOC in this office, within the due date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test interviews
- The University reserves the right to cancel all advertised posts), partly or as a whole.
- Incomplete application(s), in any manner, shall not be entertained
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.